Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting to know me.

I haven't really told you about myself on my blog yet.  I'm still new to this and if I knew how to have an "about me" link on here, I'd do that.  Since I am not capable of doing that yet, I thought I'd answer some questions about myself, so you can get to know me a little better.  Enjoy!

 

  • What is your name? Lindsay
  • When is your birthday? September 14th
  • What was the last book you read? The Help
  • Do you like to cook? Love to cook, hate to clean
  • What's your favorite food? Oh I have too many, lobster, steak, mashed potatoes.
  • Do you have brothers and sisters? Nope, only child.
  • Which sport do you like? Hockey is my favorite.
  • Do you live alone? Nope, I live with this guy-
  • Do you live in a house or an apartment? We live in an apartment.
  • Have you ever lived in another country? I have not.
  • Have you ever met a famous person? Hmm well I stalked was thisclose to Ben Affleck, took a picture but didn't say a word!  Here's the picture-
  • How do you spend your free time? Shopping
  • What are your hobbies? Making jewelry, shopping, reading
  • What countries have you visited?  Canada, Mexico, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Belize, Dominican Republic.  Think that's all.
  • Which country are you from? US
  • What do you do on Sundays? Food shopping, and relaxing
  • What do you do? What's your job? I'm a nanny for 2 girls. (3&5)
  • What is your motto in life? "you only live one"
  • What kind of people do you like?  Real people, my friends!
  • Which languages do you speak? Just English
  • Who do you respect the most? My Nana, she's the cutest.
  • Who has had the most influence in your life? parents, grandmother
  • Would you like to be famous? probably not
  • What do you think you will be doing five years from now? that's a good question.
  • Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? night by far
  • How many times did you move as a child? once
  • What kind of woman/man would you like to marry? an honest, out-going, funny guy
  • What cartoon character best describes you? Oh God, no clue?
  • If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? Someone in the South, I just want a little southern accent and cute southern belle babies.
  • What super-power would you most like to have, and why? I'd love to read minds!
  • Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures? Depends
  • Are you a beach, country or city person? a little of each!
  • Where do you spend most of your money? Umm probably Legacy Place, a fabulous, out door shopping mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment