Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  Half way through the work week, yay!



 Here's what I'm LOVING today-


I'm totally loving that it's going to hit 50 degrees in Boston today!

I'm loving that Friday is April, and April means- RED SOX start! :)


I'm loving that my face doesn't look this, she scares me.  Elsa Patton, Marysol's mother on Real Housewives of Miami.  To think she did this to herself, so sad!


I'm loving that I have great friends and that they amuse me, check out my friend Beth's blog about reality tv!

I'm loving country music BIG TIME lately.

I'm loving that I get to see these fine looking men this summer!




But most of all, I'm LOVING this song.  love love love it.



3 comments:

  1. New follower here :) Marysol's mother scares me too! I'm happy their season is done, I really couldn't get into them. Hope warmer temps start heading your way in Boston.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Colder Weather and I am so excited I get to see Kenny in May!! :) Your blog is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment on our blog. my heart sank when i read about your father. i would love to email and help in anyway i can as you continue to process it all. real cute blog. and yes real sad about the momma on real housewives of miami.

    ReplyDelete