Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Late weekend update.

 

Hey Guys!  Sorry I haven’t blogged in almost a week!  Super busy weekend.  Friday night I met all the girls at Tavolo for Jill’s birthday celebration.  I had the most amazing steak ever with a side of garlicky spinach.  SO good.  Can’t stop thinking about it.  Unfortunately, I didn’t have my camera to take a picture.

Saturday I slept in, which was amazing since it was down pouring.  After spending a good portion of the day on the couch with Jimmy, he forced me to watch the Goonies.  Ugh.  I headed out to get his niece and nephew a few goodies for Easter.  Saturday night I met up with Andrea and Nicole to celebrate their birthdays!  We went to tu y yo for some authentic Mexican.  It was very good also.  The owner of the bar brought over some complimentary shots for us.  The shot was awful.  A combination of Kahlua, Tequila and Coke.  So gross.  I forget the name, but I’ll never be ordering it again anyway. 

Here we are at dinner-

003009

 

We were feeling a little spontaneous so after dinner we headed into Faneuil Hall for some dancing.  We went to Ned Devine’s, a bar that I haven’t been to in probably 3 years.  I felt like quite the cougar, but that’s ok.  We finished watching a very, very long Bruins game!  Luckily they won! Jimmy and a few of his friends met us out. We had a blast dancing and my feet were still hurting on Monday!

014017

 

Our poor feet!040

 

Sunday was Easter, obviously.  We drove back to Jimmy’s parents house, which is a long 1.5 hour drive when you’re a tad bit hung over and extremely tired.  We watched his niece and nephew find eggs and open our gifts, had dinner and passed out on the couch for a few hours! Haha, my Easter was exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit from Saturday! Don't forget it's Wednesday and you should be loving that you're hopping on a plane in a couple of days for NASHVILLE!!! Cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete