Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Florida!

 

 

Well I’m back from sunny Orlando.  My boyfriend, Jimmy, lived in Orlando for 5 years and practically begs me daily to move back there.  He was super excited to show me around and introduce me to a lot of his friends at the wedding. 

 

The first night we were there we headed to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse.  We have a few up here in Boston but, he insists that this one is the best.  Jimmy showed a few kids (when I say kids I mean they JUST turned 21) how to do sake bombs. 

280 284

 

Saturday we spent the day relaxing at our hotel.  We stayed at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate.  The hotel was amazing and highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Orlando.  It has 2 golf courses, an amazing spa, a lazy river, water slide, 2 pools, starbucks!, I could go on but I’ll stop!

293 299

 

Saturday night we had Teri and Eric’s wedding.  It was so much fun!  I met some super nice people and we had the best, outgoing table at the wedding!  Here’s a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding.

 

On Sunday, Jimmy’s uncle took us out on the boat.  The guys went fishing while I just people watched and experienced my first encounter with alligators!  Holy Crap!  Those suckers were not even 20 feet from the boat.  It was the perfect day on Sunday.  We also pulled up to a little island and got out.  The island was full of people playing drinking games, doing shots and eating snacks!  Would of been the perfect thing to participate in if I wasn’t getting on a plane right after!  Pictures from the perfect Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment