Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two things.

 

1.  The Bruins won game 7 last night in sudden death!  I didn’t breathe from approximately 7-10ish.  It was amazing and of course hot stuff Horton scored the winning goal, again!  In case you missed it, here it is!  Bring on the Flyers!

 

hockeyRulesFlyers_preview

      If you can’t read what this says-

 

   NEVER, EVER DATE A FLYERS FAN.

EVEN IF SHE SHAVES HER MOUSTACHE.

(if you’re a Flyers fan, it’s a joke)

 

horton

 

Here is a close up of Nathan Horton too, because I mean you can’t see this beautiful face when he’s scoring that goal.

 

 

2.  Tomorrow I am heading down to Nashville for the weekend. I’m super excited to go but have been stressing out a bit about what to pack. Anyone live in Nashville and want to help me out?! This will be my first time just bringing a carry on. I’m an over-packing and I’m nervous that I won’t have enough options. Then again I can always go shopping, right?!

I was looking up things about the hotel earlier this week and when I type the name Union Station into Google, it appears that some say it’s haunted.  Great!  All of my friends are down there already and I just received a text from Pauline saying, umm the light just turned on by itself.  I hope it doesn’t spook us out and ruin our fun!

 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment