Monday, March 28, 2011

Lovely little Sunday.

Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  My weekend was busy, but fun.  Yesterday I spent the day with some of my best girlfriends.  We did a little shopping, tried on bridesmaid dresses and then went out to dinner.  I had some luck at my favorite store, as usual.  I don't think I can ever leave Anthropologie empty-handed!  I tried find the shirt I bought online but had no luck.  Here is an awful iphone picture of it.  I love it!  It was on sale for $39.95, originally $68!




Another one of my lucky finds was a wild woodland vase. I got the middle one on the right, if that makes any sense?!  It was on sale for $14.95, originally $28!




On a side note, one of my favorite celebrities got married this weekend!  I absolutely love Reese Witherspoon and I'm so happy for her.  I just wish I could see some pictures of the amazing wedding. Although I secretly was wishing that she stayed with Jake Gyllenhaal.  I thought they made the cutest couple.  I suppose Jim Toth isn't so bad, I just prefer Jake! (I'm not sure why she isn't smiling in this picture?)






What did everyone else do this weekend?!  Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Love that shirt! So pretty!
    I spent a lot of time in restaurants with my boyfriend's family this weekend. Oh and Saturday night at Dave and Busters...mixed reviews on that place. Then had a lovely Sunday in Cambridge outside enjoying the sun then a great afternoon with my ladies dress shopping and dining. :) Love the dresses for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you go to see how cute your future kids are going to be at dave & busters!

    ReplyDelete