Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sharing art favorites!

When it came time to look for some art or in this case prints for my apartment, I went on a huge search.  I've always thought that art in the kitchen can be a bit tricky.  I was never a huge fan of paintings of food or those pictures of fat little cooks, with their chef gear on and holding ridiculously big spoons or forks. (everyone is different, not making fun if you're a fan!)  I was looking for something different, something that I've yet to see somewhere and most importantly something cool!  I came across a website based in London, called keep calm gallery that had really awesome prints.  I have to admit, I was a little overwhelmed at first.  This was exactly what I was looking for, but a lot to choose from!  I was thrilled when I saw that they had a decent amount of kitchen prints.


I ended up picking this one and love it!




Another one of my favorites-



And if I had a fireplace or even a mantle, I'd totally put this above it


If you are looking for cool and funky art, I highly recommend them!  Prices are listed in euros but can be converted to usd just by switching the country at the top of the website.  Very convenient!  Just one small thing- shipping takes a bit longer than usual.  It took almost 4 weeks for my print to arrive.

-Lindsay



1 comment: