Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here Goes Nothing.

Hey guys, I'm Lindsay.  I've slowly but surely become addicted to the blog world.  I can and do waste hours of my time reading about people that are complete strangers to me. I figured that maybe I should start my own blog and join in on all of the fun.  I only wish that I had started this sooner!  It will be fun to look back at my 20's and see that I lived life to the fullest and had a blast doing so. This blog will be a little bit of everything, hence the name.  I'm not sure that I have the most fascinating life, but I hope you'll read and find things that you like.  I'm still learning how to do a lot of things, so bear with me!  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. 3rd time is a charm I guess. Just wanted you to know I love it and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It! I guess now I have to start reading blogs, well at least your blog! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete