Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

 

 

WILW

If you want to share what you’re loving, link up with Jamie!

 

I’m LOVING that the Bruins won last night!  I feel bad for this hottie though, Patrice Bergeron.  Can’t play because of his concussions.  I may be biased but, I think we have the hottest hockey players on the Bruins!

patrice

 

 

I’m LOVING that my boyfriend is finally home from Miami.  Only to leave me again on Friday, booo!

011

 

 

I’m LOVING that I get the keys to my new place this weekend!

keys

 

 

I’m LOVING this dress that I bought at the Loft last weekend.

loft

 

 

I’m LOVING that I spent the whole day Saturday with my Nana.  How cute is she?!

nana

 

 

I’m LOVING I’m getting a manicure and pedicure on Saturday morning.  Can’t wait.  I’ll probably go with Hot & Spicy.  I’m a little obsessed with any coral color.

hotandspicy

No comments:

Post a Comment