Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

 

If you want to share what you’re loving today, link up with Jamie!

 

WILW

 

I’m LOVING these words to live by, so much that I posted them on my blog on the side too!

words-to-live-by

 

I’m LOVING that I’m getting my hair cut and highlighted on Saturday.  Seriously can’t wait, it’s been almost 3 months.

 

I’m LOVING that this weekend is Mother’s Day and I’m going out to dinner with my mom and nana!

 

I’m LOVING that I got these 2 books at Borders for only $18.  I’m not loving that Borders is going out of business though.  My heart broke for the old man working.

trueprepLauren_Conrad_Style_Book_Cover

 

I’m LOVING that I get to go home, relax and watch the Bruins game with this guy!

168

 

I’m LOVING my friend’s husband came home from Iraq yesterday!  Welcome Home James!

 

I’m LOVING that we’ll be moving into an amazing condo in 3 weeks!  It’s so cute, can’t wait!

 

I’m LOVING these three duvet covers from West Elm and can’t decide on which one I want?! Which one do you prefer?

duvetduvet1duvet2

 

I’m also LOVING this song- LOVE Billy Currington!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue duvet! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! I can not wait to spoil my mom either!

    ReplyDelete